About Us!

Welcome to Love, Life and Bits, the blog about anything and everything. We are your guest hosts, Andrea and Steph. Anything you'd like to use to stalk us learn about us can be found on our Blogger Profiles at the right side of the page.
We'll be dedicating this blog to everything music, self-help, health, books, movies, TV shows, fashion, fitness, and more!
Suggestions on topics you think we should cover and general feedback can be sent to lovelifebits(at)gmail(dot)com. We'll also be having an Ask Anonymous section, so questions can also be sent here under the subject "Ask Anon".
To make things simpler, though, you can always just drop a comment!
Again, we'd like to welcome you to Love, Life and Bits, and hope you subscribe.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Lorax by Dr.Seuss. A MUST see.

Movie Review: The Lorax by Dr. Seuss!

If you'd like to watch the trailer before reading my thoughts on the movie, check it out below!

Cast:
The Lorax - Danny DeVito
The Once-Ler -Ed Helms
Ted - Zac Efron
Audrey - Taylor Swift
Grammy Norma - Betty White
Mr. O'Hare (Bad Guy)- Rob Riggle

My Thoughts:

Since I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone I won't really talk about details but more about the moral of the story. This movie is the BEST (only) animated movie I have seen since Tangled by Disney (I adore Rapunzel).
I don't want to spoil the movie at ALL for anyone, I really do think that everyone should go WATCH the movie! I laughed, I cried and I was reminded that no matter how small someone is, with a lot of passion that one person can make a difference. Of course everyone knows that Dr. Seuss movie's are the absolute best, but this one was really wonderful. The message of this movie was just absolutely realistic and behind all the amazing animations and adorable plot, the message was loud and clear.
I just can't express how beautiful this movie was!

Grade: A+
Age Group: EVERYONE
Worth to get on DVD: YES!
Actors/Voices: A+

I just ADORED this movie, everyone should seriously go watch it!

I hope you all enjoyed this short but fun blog post, I didn't want to spoil the movie and that's why I didn't talk about the plot but everyone should watch The Lorax, it's really a MUST SEE!

xoxo,
Andrea!

No comments: